Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bingham Prom
















Yes I know a little over due, but better than nothing.  I used to update at work, but the computers will no longer let me do that.  I don't have time at home, so the post are must less frequent.  Megan went to the Prom Friday March 16.  She had a busy weekend end.  Prom and her 2 birthday parties.  Lucky Girl.  Not sure how she has grown up so fast.  Her sweet friend Emily came over to help her with her hair.  Ashley came over for pictures.  They took a Limo to dinner and the dance.  But of course I couldn't go take pictures, because that would make her look like a looser.  She was very very nervous to go.  She wanted to cancel at the last minute, because she didn't know anyone that was going except her date.  But she did go and had a great time :)  She looked beautiful, and David was a lucky guy, if I don't say so my self!

0 comments: