Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok so I think it is kind of cheesy when people put things they have bought on their blogs. So I am being cheesy today. My friend Karen and I went to Los Angeles yesterday. We usually go to New York. But we found a new hot spot to buy purses. Believe it or not, it is much closer too. We had a great time. We left at 8:30 Saturday morning and we got back Saturday night at 7:30. I made a slide of the purses. Char had to pick hers out for Christmas because she is so so picky. I want to keep them all, but like Karen told one of they guys we were buying purses from that I didn't need the one I wanted......We had a great time. Thanks Karen for going with me.

2 comments:

Smiley0709 said...

Hot purses.. Not cheesy at all.. It makes all of us that didnt go jealous of all the cool purses you found.. I should have had you pick up one for me!! ;)

ScottKarenandAustin said...

Way fun trip! Thanks for getting me out of my life with 2 kids. Now I have to keep working at Delta thanks to this little excursion. Oh yeah, I guess I need to keep working to go to Hawaii too...