Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well in case no one noticed, my birthday was yesterday. Thanks to my sweet ( i think) sister in law. I wish I could say that was my cake, or better yet that I made it. Neither would be the case, just a tease. Ok well the birthday, I have had much better birthday, and unfortunately much much worse. I was sick yesterday. UGH!!! We went to California for New Years, and Had a great time. Probably one of the funner ones. But yes I got sick with a cold. Started out with a cough no big deal. Yesterday was tho whole head thing. Yuck!! Well I had ordered some boots, they of course tried to ship them the day we left, so I had a final notice in the mail when we got back. My driver license was expiring yesterday too. So yes you guessed it I got to spend my birthday at the post office and the dmv. Can any one say party. Those 2 places have got to be the slowest places on the planet. To top it off, I have to see a Doctor before they will renew my license. Anyone that has seen my license I am 10 months pregnant with Mckenzie, it is the cutest picture ever Char says I look like a polygamist (little does she know). So now I have to see a heart Doctor before I get to go back to the DMV. So today we will celebrate and party :):):) because I feel much better. Thanks for all the calls and the ones I didn't get cause I was in bed. Love you all..........

2 comments:

Smiley0709 said...

HAPPY HAPPY birthday!!! I'm a slacker, I didn't know.. I could tell something was different about you yesterday at work, I thought your seemed older ;) ha ha ha.. :) Hope you had a good one!

Suz said...

I am sweet! There is no thinking. It just is a fact!