Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Congratulations

The happy couple and their first dance.


The gang went to Famous Daves for dinner after their reception...very yummy!!

We went to Dairy Queen between the wedding and luncheon ~ look who was there too.



My dad got married Saturday in Bozeman MT. Mckenzie and I flew down saturday morning. We got there 2 hours before the wedding, we got checking into our hotel and had lunch. There were only few people that knew we were coming. My dad was not one of them :0) A month ago he had said he wanted us 3 girls to go to CO (haley had dance tryouts) to be together. As it became closer I was feeling like I should be there. Lots of family and friends were going. It was a fun weekend. My moms dad, brothers Tom, and Jr and his whole family were there. My moms cousin Jimmy and Doris. Jim and Karen Hickey were there and their grandson Ben. My dads brother Mick and his wife Val. A missionary that used to live in the barn many many years ago made the trip from Oregon,with his wife. It was good to see so many supporting my dad. I was so happy my sweet Mckenzie went with me, it made it much easier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your Dad and the bride.

Ken & Sandee

Suz said...

Wonderful news. I am sure you being there made the day even more wonderful.

xoxo

The Lilly's said...

I'm sure it meant a lot to have you and Mackenzie there. Did you know my brother is engaged?