Sunday, October 30, 2011

Costume Central.....

 Megan and Carly getting their costume started.  We sewed their costumes ~ I made them participate and cut out the fabric.  Holy cow, they were so stressed.  I kept telling them, there wasn't much they could do to mess up the fabric.  It was fun to have someone to hang out with me while I was sewing.
Megan is helping Tayah with her costume.  They knocked out that tutu in record timing.  It took them about 40 minutes to get it cut and tied.  Way to go girls and its so cute.  We bought Mckenzies costume online this year.  Never again!  Of course it was too big.  I know shocker, she is such a big girl.  We had to take hers apart to make it smaller, and to make it not so cheesy.  She is putting the final touches on it here.  We are all ready for Halloween and trick or treating.  It should be so much fun.
                           Stay tuned for the real thing!!!!

2 comments:

Whit, Lindsey, Jonas, and Maggie said...

well we can't wait to see how they all turned out!

Missed you in St. George, just wasn't the same

The Lilly's said...

I'm so jealous you inherited your mom's ability to sew. What happened to me? All the costumes turned out way cute.