Friday, January 11, 2013

quick trip to Brussels








Yes you read that right.  I took a quick trip to Belgium Monday.  I left my house Monday at 7pm and was home Wednesday at 8pm.  We flew from Salt Lake to Los Angeles and then onto New York.  Spent 12 hours there in NYC.  Whet shopping, went to Hard Rock Cafe, Time Square, and Toys R US.  Then flew onto Brussels.   I have wanted to go somewhere where I could ride in the Lay Flat Seats.  I had a wonderful week of vacation that I had to use.  Brussels was one of the few places we could get to and get back from.  We landed in Brussels at 9:30 am Wednesday and left Brussels and 11:30 am.  Yep that is a whole 2 hours. We flew 12 thousand something miles to sit it the lay flat seats.  It was wonderful, and well worth it.  The seats behind me were sold for 7 thousand dollars.  I paid whole $54.00.  Watched 5 movies and ate lots of yummy food.  Of the 5 segments we flew we only had to sit in coach 2 times.  It was a great trip.  So glad I finally was able to do it.  Not to  mention some great people watching.  My friend Michele goes everywhere.  She is like my own personal travel agent.  She agreed to go with me, so glad because I would never ever of gone by myself.  My girls don't have passports and Brandon doesn't see the point in doing a trip like that.  I am sure more people agree with him.  But trips like this remind me of why I do what I do for a pay check.

1 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Wow, you are adventurous!!