Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Way to go Viperz!!

Megans softball team had a tournament this weekend. They went undefeated and took 1st place. They played 3 games Friday and 3 games Saturday. Meg played great. She had some really good hits. My dad came, we had a good time with him too. Of course I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of Meg playing. Her next tournament is in 2 1/2 weeks. We are going to Steamboat Colorado. It is always a fun one. My dad will be there for that one too. Michelle and Derek always come. We have lots of fun. I will have my camera there for that one. Mckenzie has a tournament this weekend. I will remember the camera.

2 comments:

Whit, Lindsey, Jonas, and Maggie said...

Way to go Megan! You are one awesome player! Good luck on your next tournament. We love you!

EmmaP said...

how fun! good luck to the girls!