Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brandon playing with his Lincoln logs he got for Christmas. The simple things in life.

Our new addition to the family ~ Easton

Our never to forget Dennys Christmas Dinner

Christmas morning video.
The girls were so excited. You wont recognize them because they are so mellow. The time is closing in on us needing to put Tinker to sleep. We can't put it off much longer. I suppose Brandon thought it would soften the blow to have a new dog. Yes we got another dog. Yes we are crazy and yes I was the only one that said no. Brandon started looking on KSL. We thought we wanted a puggle. We found one at the pound but was much bigger than we wanted. We wanted some what of a small dog. Since our summers are so crazy, we wanted something we could take with us. Ksl had an ad for Chugs. A pug and a chihuahua. Yes he is cute but none the less I didn't want one. But why would I want to be the bad guy. So now we have a 7 week old puppy. He is doing pretty well at the potty training, or I should say we are doing pretty well at the potty training. This will be my first week back to work since before Christmas. So he will be home by himself for a few hours a day. We will see how that goes.

1 comments:

Suz said...

Fun Christmas and the pup is cute. My heart breaks for Tink and all of you. I can't imagine. I love her.

Love you all