Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas.......

The decorated house

Finally getting to open Christmas jammies, Mckenzie could not wait.

Reindeer dust for Santa's helpers


just the girls ~ Jonas we sure missed you!



The best Nativity ever.

Megan and Maggie

Our "TREE"

The girls and their jammies, Mckenzie was so excited to wear Justin pj's

Cookies and milk for Santa, and carrots for the reindeer.


The stuffed stockings

Yes Mckenzie got a phone for Christmas.

Megan with some of her new clothes.

Opening presents under the tree.

The girls both got some glasses, they love to be 4 eyes.
Not sure why I am not smart enough to get the right date set on my camera. It cant be that tough. Where to start. Whit and Lindsey were moving Christmas Eve morning. We got up to leave and they were already moved. Lots of family and friends were early and moved them. Christmas Eve we spent with the family at Grandma and Grandpas house. We had yummy dinner and went caroling to a few houses. BURR it was cold. We sure missed Jonas, we know he was there with us. Whit and Lindsey you still amaze us! We love you. When we got home we did a few of our little family traditions. We put out reindeer dust for the reindeer. It sparkles and tells them to stop at our house, because we were good. Then the girls opened their pj's. Mckenzie was so excited for days to do that. Have no idea why, I knew she would like the one she got. They were Justin Bieber. She loved them. Meg picked hers out, so not so exciting for her. We got up Christmas morning and opened all our presents. We had lots of fun. I was so excited, when I came out to open the blinds and turn on the fire place and lights. I got a sneak peak at what Santa brought. A new phone for Mckenzie, I was so excited for her, I could hardly wait. I was more excited than she was. I will post the video later. We were supposed to go to Denver Christmas some time. My whole family was there. We were excited and packed to go. I looked at the flights and there was no way we were going anywhere. I was so upset. I really was missing my mom and wanted to spend time with my family that was missing her too. I was grumpy for a while, but tried to get out of it. Had no idea what we were going to do for dinner. They had a huge dinner waiting in Denver for us. So we did a Kortz tradition and went to Dennys. Yes Dennys, and boy was it yummy! We did that once in Kansas, my dad took us there for Christmas one year. The only Christmas we still talk about, really. I did take a picture for proof. We then went to Chris and Nick's and hung out there for a while. In the end we had a great week. We would of liked to go to Denver, but we for sure would never of gotten home. So it was a good thing we never got there.

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

I'm sorry the Denver trip didn't happen. Your house looks great with all the lights. Now that the holidays are over, let's get together soon.

EmmaP said...

Sorry about Denver! :'(

But looks like you had a wonderful Christmas after all! :)