Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Parties....

First time behind the wheel. Saturday Megan and I went to the Church so she could practice in the parking lot. Thank goodness for parking lots. I drove us over and we switched seats. She got all buckled and then asked which one was the gas and which was the break. Needless to say I was a little worried. Yes she really asked the question. And then of course argued with me when I told which was which. She said well in Grandpas car it was different :) Yep that's my child. She did a great job. She is very nervous, but doing good.

Friday night Megan had a few friends over for her Birthday. It is so nice to have them older. I only had to supply the food and goodies. They entertain them selves. No more goodie bags, or silly games to play. Yes they even think "WE" are cool. They are a good bunch of kids. They can come over any time.
Yes the want a B sisters had to make a mess. It almost looks cute on them :)

OMGosh!! Her life is complete! She has pictures of her husband to hang on her wall. Yes did you all not get the memo, Megan is going to marry Justin Beiber. Grandma and Grandpa made these posters for her. I am going to take her Toms back, save lots of money and give her some posters :) For her birthday we ordered her a Bingham High Jacket. Pictures when we get it, she should have it in about a week.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!




2 comments:

Suz said...

What a blast! Glad you had a great birthday Meggers!

EmmaP said...

way fun! I remember the driving time with Keenan ohhh so well. And the first time he drove on the freeway by himself, I was a nervous nelly. I think I prayed nearly every minute until he returned home in one piece.

:)