Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bat girl and the Bees game

Megan and the Bat boy that showed her the ropes.


Megan getting one the few bats she went and got. She was so embarrassed she had to wear a helmet. It was too big for her so when she walked it was all over the place.



Yep that's her getting another bat.


I will say she was the cutest one out there :)



Rich, Mo, and I.


Mckenzie running the bases after the game.


Giving dad 5.


Showing us her free dinner certificate to Spaghetti Factory, for running the bases.




I have a friend at work that works for the Bees. Megan had wanted to be the bat girl. She found a game that was actually here and one she could attend. I asked Paul if he could make it happen. Sure enough he came through. Thanks Paul! Meg had a blast. She was too embarrassed to get out there and get the bats. I sent her a text ad told her she better get out there and be a bat girl or she would be grounded :) Well she finally did get out there, I am sure it was because she was afraid of being grounded :) I am like that you know. Mo and Rich King were here for the night. Rich was in CO for work. They stopped by on their way home and went to the game with us. We sure love and miss them.


Mo is a twin, Her parents both died when her and Kate were very young. My mom was their nanny after their mom died. We don't think of them as not family. Its really weird to think we are not related :) We had a great visit with them. While they were in CO Mo was able to hang out with Michelle and Char all week. All 3 of us got to see Mo ~ we are sure lucky!!






1 comments:

EmmaP said...

How fun! One of the boys in my ward used to be a bat boy for the Bees a few years ago. I'd always get tickets (from work) right behind his little post too. Once some clients bailed and I had 8 tickets. I took my Beehives from church. They were so shocked to see the "bat boy". He was able to get one of the players (who broke his bat) to give the girls his bat. "Best night ever!" was all I kept hearing! haha. Glad you guys had fun and I am glad she didn't have to get grounded! I am sure it will be one of her Best night evers for a long time!