Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School shopping in LA.....

getting new bras ~ yep no dressing room.

Last Monday we went to Los Angels with my friend Joni from work and her 2 girls. We flew out on the 8:30am flight and came back on the 6:00pm flight from LAX. We barely made it back to the airport in time. We had so much fun and success getting all kinds of clothes, bras, jeans, shirts,shoes, and a purse for Grandma. It was great. The girls had so much fun. This was the first time Mckenzie went, she wasn't sure she even wanted to go. The first few hours were miserable for her. Everything she liked, they were out of in her size. She finally found some cute stuff. Not as much as Megan did. Maybe next year she will be bigger and able to fit in some "BIG" girl clothes. We looked at fun cute dresses for dances at school. Joni's daughter is old enough for dances. They had so much fun looking a them. We know where we will be going to get Megs prom dresses (assuming she goes :) they are cute and cheap. Won't have to worry about any one else having the same one! Trips like this is when I LOVE my job. I have to go on them to remind me, its not such a bad job.




3 comments:

EmmaP said...

Good point! now that I have no more "babies" at home, I wish I still had my night shift there. I could zip right through school with day classes and I wouldn't have had to DRIVE to and from my Indiana reunion last week! :)

EmmaP said...

oh - love the bra pic by the way! tee hee. Kienna is having the same issue with school clothes. All the ones in her size seem to be for the "little" girls. Poor little runt. :)

Nick, Chris, Livvy, Calli and Keira said...

And as a bonus it makes you the coolest mom! You are awesome Christine. Too bad sister-in-laws aren't extended the same bonus otherwise I would totally join you. Ha Ha!